Client Of Sarthee Consultancy
Desired Profile : Development Process with having experience of minimum 3 years
Industries Type : Fertilizers / Pesticides
Job Description :
To take R&D demo of new products.
To scale up procedure at pilot plant.
To ensure smooth running of the plant, coordinate effectively with maintenance department for any break down, utility services etc.
Skills : Research and Development
Functional Area : R&D / Engineering Design
Education : UG : Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) ( Chemistry )
PG : Master of Science (M.Sc.) ( Chemistry )
. Manage plan & review projects through PS.
2. Project targets (Time, Cost & Quality) are being met.
3. Review experimental work done, design verification done by officers.
4. Define and review the experimental strategy for each project.
5. Ensure balance of work among officers & appropriate allocation among officers.
6. In absence of Chief Manager, he performs the role of the Chief Manager.
1. Ensure that root causes are identified for design/application related customer complaints.
2. Develop preventive solutions to predict problems, based on analysis of data from plant and...
Analysis of Raw material, Finish product and Stability Product.
Analysis of all type of Water.
Preparation and Standardization of volumetric Solution.
Handling of Incidences occurring in laboratory.
Handling of Change controls, Out of calibration events and Plant modification form.
Review and analysis of Analytical documents like Finished Product, calibration.
Preparation and regular updation of Standard Operating Procedures for system up gradation to meet regulatory requirements.
Review of Audit trail of instruments.
Ensure the maintenance of Reference Standards and Working Standards
Preparation and review of Specifications , STPs and Record of analysis sheet
Maintain data integrity in labo...
1. Operation of Brine chilling Plant & Chillers
2. Operation of cooling towers
3. Operation of Nitrogen Plant
4. Operation of RO
5. Operation of Air Compressor
6.Operation of Thermic Fluid Heater
7. Monitor, troubleshoot & repair malfunction of utility equipments
Leads the Quality Team and manages the Quality System in agreement with the Group policies and the relevant customer requirements, including, but not limited to, the creation and update of the internal documental system (policies, procedures, guidelines, instructions, methods, quality plans, records, etc...).
Assures the proper training for all the interested figures about Quality System, its requirements, its improvements and any relevant Customer or legal updates.
Assures the continuous improvement of the Quality System; manages internal nonconformities and customer complaints, coordinating the relevant corrective action plans; periodically assess (audit) all the processes;
Essential Qualifications : BE(Chemical)
Essential Experience : 12 - 16 Years
Industry Preferance : Chemical Industry - Specialty chemicals having experience in handling of hazardous chemicals
Exposure of DCS Plant is Must