The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. Job Description
Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping fe...
1. Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
2. Sell product and place customer orders in computer system.
3. Provide customers with product and service information.
4. Upsell products and services.
5. Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
6. Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
7. Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
8. Complete call logs and reports.
9. Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
10. Recommend process improvements.
11. Should have good communication skills.
Experience : - 0- 1 year
Salary: Minimum 6k upto According to your Skills
Industry: Server/Website Development
Required Sales Executive For
1. Day to Day Tele Calling and Update in Excel.
2. Make Daily Reports
3. Daily Felid Working of Sales Mar
Identifying new sales leads
Pitching products and/or services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?250,000.00 /year
Business Development: 1 year