Pedicurist: Presentable personality and good written and oral communication skills is important, along with a minimum 6 months’ work experience as a Beauty Therapist The candidate needs to clear a technical assessment on the services that are expected to be done– Basic/French/Advanced Pedicure and Manicure, Head Massage, Hand and Foot Spa, Reflexology (optional)
Applications will only be considered if you have a MINIMUM 2 years experience working - preferably in the Salon Industry. Ideally - you will have worked on FRONT DESK/RECEPTION at a Salon for at least 2 years.
1,50,000 - 3,00,000 p.a. (1.5 - 3 Lakhs) (depending on Experience)
- Customer Service / Customer Satisfaction is the main focus.
- Attending to telephones - answering client calls, booking appointments & explaining services
- Greet all guests on arrival & make them comfortable (tea, coffee, etc)
- Ensure upkeep of reception and billing area
- Prepare client bills on Manage My Spa software
- Min 2 years experience in SALON industry
- Good Commu...
Support in Spa operation
Assisting Spa Manager